Years with C.L. LEWIS & CO., INC.: 23
Pam has worked in the construction industry since 1987. She studied Engineering at Central Virginia Community College and has extensive experience in drafting, scheduling, estimating, and project management. She has been employed with C.L. Lewis & Co., Inc. since 1990, a period of 23 years.
Pam accepted the position of Safety Director for C.L. Lewis & Co., Inc. in December 2001. She has successfully completed 10 hours of OSHA Safety and Health Training sponsored by the Associated General Contractors of Virginia and has been a member of the AGC of Virginia Central District Safety Alliance Steering Committee since 2002. She has received a Healthcare Construction Certificate from ASHE, the American Society for Healthcare Engineering.
As Safety Director, Pam oversees and directs all policies with regards to C.L. Lewis & Co., Inc.’s safety program. She develops and administers the company’s safety and training programs and ensures compliance with all regulations issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other government agencies.
Pam developed, implemented and manages our Quality Assurance Program – Total Quality Management (TQM). This program establishes quality control standards for our self-perform work, as well as strict guidelines for our subcontractors’ coherence to the project documents. Project quality from the “ground up” is a key component of our company culture and our success. We believe that the TQM process is a practical way of working and a better way of managing.
In addition to safety and quality control management, Pam’s duties also include project management, with emphasis on healthcare-related work.
Pam’s hobbies include writing songs and playing her guitar, and she enjoys spending time with her husband and grandchildren.
RECENT PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- 1001 – 1007 Jefferson Street – Lynchburg, VA
- Centra PACE Longwood – Farmville, VA
- Nelson County, BRMC Phase 2 – Arrington, VA
- Blue Ridge Medical Center Expansion – Arrington, VA
- Dermatology Consultants, 2nd Floor Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- The Surgery Center of Lynchburg, Additions and Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- Renovate Maury House, Virginia Military Institute – Lexington, VA
- The Phoenix Project, 89 Patient Room Renovation, Southside Community Hospital – Farmville
- Pyramid Health Center (PACE and Johnson Health Center) – Lynchburg, VA
- Babcock & Wilcox, 1st and 2nd Floor Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- The Miami Project, Lab Renovation, Southside Community Hospital – Farmville, VA
- The Chicago Project, 3rd Floor Renovations, Southside Community Hospital – Farmville, VA
- Louisa Community Health Center – Louisa, VA
- Scott & Stringfellow Offices, Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- Community Health Center – Fredericksburg, VA
- Flippin, Bruce & Porter, Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- Davidson & Garrard, Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- Campbell Insurance Office Renovations – Lynchburg, VA
- Education & Research Foundation – Lynchburg, VA
- The Womens Health Center – Farmville, VA
- The Birth Center, Southside Community Hospital – Farmville, VA
- CRCR Phase 1 & 2 Renovations, Virginia Baptist Hospital – Lynchburg, VA
- NICU, 2 North Renovations, Lynchburg General Hospital – Lynchburg, VA
- Renovations for CT Scan spaces, Virginia Baptist Hospital – Lynchburg, VA
- Renovations for CT Scan spaces, Lynchburg General Hospital – Lynchburg, VA